Designed to bring out the best in people and teams through expert facilitation and playful learning-by-doing methods.
True leadership starts from within. Explore your strengths and weaknesses, and the art of self-facilitation. Recognize how your behaviors and emotions affect others. Valuable for those who manage teams and projects, are self-employed, or transitioning careers.
- Be Agile: 21st Century Skills
- How to Build a Strong Culture
- Group + Process Facilitation
- The Digital Mindset
- Self-Awareness + Mindfulness
Find your voice to confidently present yourself and pitch your work. Understand the power of listening in real time to inspire and move people. Valuable for those who want to practice speaking in front of groups or one-to-one interactions.
Tell Your Story
Persuasive Pitches + Presentations
Amplify Your Voice: For Women
Effective Feedback + Difficult Conversations
Play like a kid again. Learn new methods to get out of your head and into the creative zone to brainstorm, innovate, collaborate and solve problems. Valuable for teams in any industry, and creative entrepreneurs.
Art of Play: Team-Building
- Innovative Thinking + Doing
- Up Your Brainstorm Game
Improvise Your Social Content
"The facilitator's job is to support everyone to do their best thinking.” - Sam Kaner
Strong facilitators build bridges, encourage participation, and promote mutual understanding. Valuable for teams who need an outside perspective to lead them through a process or project.
- Purpose + Goal Setting for Conferences
- Pre- or Post-Project Assessments
- Interactive Event Design
- Speaker Training
SPEAKING + WRITING
Seeking a fresh and fun perspective on how an improv mindset can help you be a better at work and life? We love to do keynotes, speaking gigs, be guests on podcasts, and contribute content to your publication.
FLEXIBLE FORMATS FOR GROUPS + INDIVIDUALS
Learning + Development Programs - An ongoing learning path designed for teams to learn skills and mindsets, and then practice them in the real world. Formats include weekly, monthly, or quarterly sessions.
- Workshops + Classes - For a one-time exploration of target skills and takeaways designed for a full day, half day or an evening.
- Conferences, Retreats or Events - Interactive speaker sessions or facilitated break-outs for learning and networking to make the most of your time outside the office.