EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING PROGRAMS
Designed to bring out the best in people and teams through expert facilitation and playful learning-by-doing methods.
True leadership starts from within. Explore your strengths and weaknesses, and the art of self-facilitation. Recognize how your behaviors and emotions affect others.
Valuable for those who manage teams and projects, are self-employed, or transitioning careers.
Be Agile: 21st Century Skills
Facilitate Yourself + Others
Digital Leader Mindset
Find a Career with Purpose
Find your voice to confidently present yourself and pitch your work. Understand the power of listening in real time to inspire and move people.
Valuable for those who want to practice speaking in front of groups or one-to-one interactions.
Tell Your Story
Persuasive Pitches + Presentations
Amplify Your Voice: For Women
Effective Feedback + Difficult Conversations
Play like a kid again. Learn new methods to get out of your head and into the creative zone to brainstorm, innovate, collaborate and solve problems. Valuable for teams in any industry, and creative entrepreneurs.
Art of Play: Team-Building
Creativity for All
Improvise Your Social Content
Mindfulness Through Improv
"The facilitator's job is to support everyone to do their best thinking.” - Sam Kaner
Strong facilitators build bridges, encourage participation, and promote mutual understanding. Valuable for teams who need an outside perspective to lead them through a process or project.
- Efficient Team Meetings
- Impactful Brainstorm/Ideation sessions
- Purpose Alignment + Goal Setting
- Project Pre-Planning or Post-Mortem Debriefs
for groups and INDIVIDUALS...
- Learning + Development Programs - An ongoing learning path designed for teams to learn skills and mindsets, and then practice them in the real world. Formats include weekly, monthly, or quarterly sessions.
- Workshops + Classes - For a one-time exploration of target skills and takeaways designed for a full day, half day or an evening.
- Coaching One-to-One - You want customized support for your next big thing: honing a pitch or presentation, kicking-off a creative project, planning an event, meeting, or conference, or taking the next career step.
- Conferences + Retreats + Events - Facilitated and strategically designed break-outs or interactive speaker sessions to make the most of your time outside your day-to-day work.