Empowering people and teams to be strong creative leaders.
Lead inside and out.
True leadership starts from within. Explore your strengths and weaknesses, and learn how your behaviors affect others.
Valuable for those who manage teams and projects, are self-employed, or transitioning careers.
- Improv for the 21st Century Leader
- Leadership for Social Entrepreneurs
- Self-Leadership: When to Lead, When to Follow
- Digital Leader Mindset
- Future-Proof Your Career
Connect and inspire.
Find your voice to promote yourself and your work, and to ask for what you need. Understand the power of listening to inspire and move people.
Valuable for those who want to practice speaking in front of groups or one-to-one interactions.
- Persuasive Pitches + Presentations
- Amplify Your Voice: For Women
- Communicating Your Purpose
- Storytelling With Confidence
- Positive Effective Feedback
Imagine and create.
You have an imagination and ideas. Learn new ways to play that will get you out of your head and into the creative zone to brainstorm, innovate, collaborate and solve problems.
Valuable for teams in any industry, and creative entrepreneurs.
- Art of Play: Team-Building & Employee Engagement
- Improv for Design Thinking
- Improvise Your Social Content
- Inspiration for Freelancers
- Creativity for Non-Creatives